Silverton Elementary educators are among the most highly-trained within the Cincinnati Schools communities, a dedicated teaching staff, the majority averaging more than 20 years' experience in the classroom.
- 100% hold a Bachelor's Degree.
- 68.1% hold a Master's Degree or higher level of education.
- 89.2% hold proper certification for teaching core academic subject elementary classes.
- 100% accuracy rate regarding school wide expectations. Lesson plans and instructional materials are developed and used to teach the expectations comprehensively.
- 87% average adult to student ratio of positive to corrective statements.
Teachers use a variety of approaches to encourage development of positive working relationships across student groups. Teaming structures supports staff collaboration across professions and grade levels.
Silverton educators are continually working to improve themselves and the school through continued professional development embracing the "lifelong learner" concept. The staff participates in all aspects of the school including student activity sponsorship, social events, and community activities.
Paraprofessionals strengthen the instructional environment by assisting teachers in the classroom.